Monday, December 5, 2011

How I Got Into The Wonderful World Of Pro Wrestling

I am a teenage wrestling fan. I got into pro wrestling when I first decided to ask for the WWE video game Smackdown! vs Raw 2006. I mashed down X and O until I preformed a perfect 619 in the middle of the ring leading to a 1-0 victory over Undertaker at Wrestlemania. I soon got my dad into playing the game and we practically ruined both the disc and our Ps2, wrestling as a tag team of the toughest looking wrestlers (Batista and Triple H) in the game! A few nights later I was flipping through channels (all 8 of them) and I found a triple-threat match with Undertaker fighting John Cena and Rey Mysterio. I watched both eyes glued to the screen as John Cena won over the crowd with his hot comback starting with some clotheslines and leading into a duckunder back suplex and finishing with a brutal  5 knuckle shuffle. I knew this was the most competitive, colorful, entertaining sport that ever existed...... TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment